Work With Us
Contract Opportunity Forum
Back To Solicitations
Back To Solicitations
||The following listing enumerates the major items of work included in this contract:
• Dechlorination Building Upgrades
• Sludge collection equipment for Dual Purposes Basins.
• New Shaft-less Conveyors at Solids Processing Building
• Nitrification Basins Influent Gates
• Maintenance Support work related to Sewage Treatment plant processes
• Specialized Services as per Task Scope.
• Engineering and Survey/Design related to Plant Logistics issues.
• Various Sluice Gates and other Process repairs
• Repairs of HVAC for Process areas
• Asphalt and Concrete Driveway and Sidewalk work
• Valve repairs for various Process Pipes
• Area Substation 6 Miscellaneous task repairs
• Miscellaneous Upgrades at Raw Waste Water Pump Stations
• Emergency Materials and Rental equipment
• Time and Material work on Emergency Task Work Order
• Sidewalks, Striping and Signage
This project may be funded in part by the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). A Fair Share Objective for Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises participation in this work of 32% and 6%, respectively, has been established. The program requirements are fully defined in USEPA’s Participation by Disadvantaged Enterprises in Procurement under EPA Financial Assistant Agreements – May 27, 2008.”.
The Davis-Bacon wage determinations shall apply.
Bid documents are available at the Department of Procurement, 5000 Overlook Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20032. Sets of Bidding Documents can be procured for a non-refundable $100 purchase price each, payable to DC Water. Payment must be in the form of a money order, certified check or a company check. Documents can be shipped to Bidders providing a Federal Express account number.
The DC Water Blue Plains Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant is a secured facility. Persons intending to pick-up Bidding Documents are to contact the Department of Procurement at 202 787 2020 for access authorization.
For technical information contact: DETS-Construction.Bid.Inquiry@dcwater.com
||Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Minority Business Enterprise
Women Business Enterprise
|GM Award/Execute Date:
|BOD Award/Execute Date:
- not specified -
||ULLIMAN SCHUTTE CONSTRUCTION, LLC