The following listing enumerates the major items of work included in the contract:
- Combined CCTV/Sonar inspection of approximately 20,000 linear feet of 30-inch to 176-inch sanitary sewers.
- Sonar inspection of approximately 2000 linear feet of sanitary sewer
- Inspection of approximately 45 manholes and cleaning & inspection of benches and existing manhole structures.
- Heavy cleaning of 2 siphons and siphon structures.
- Combined CCTV/Sonar inspection of approximately 1000 linear feet of Siphons.
- Locating manholes using Sonde.
- Excavation/backfill and/or restoring seeds when locating buried manholes
- Debris Disposal
The District of Columbia Living Wage Act shall apply.
Bid documents are available at the Department of Procurement, 5000 Overlook Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20032. Sets of Bidding Documents can be procured for a non-refundable $50 purchase price each, payable to DC Water. Payment must be in the form of a money order, certified check or a company check. Documents can be shipped to Bidders providing a Federal Express account number.
The DC Water Blue Plains Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant is a secured facility. Persons intending to pick-up Bidding Documents are to contact the Department of Procurement at 202?787?2020 for access authorization.
For technical information contact: DETS-Construction.Bid.Inquiry@dcwater.com
See Addendum No. 1
Addendum No. 2 was issued 9/4/13. It is not available for download. It was sent by fedex to planholders of record.
Addendum No. 3 was issued 9/6/13. See Attachment below.