DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WATER AND SEWER AUTHORITY
INVITATION TO BID
INVITATION NO. 140020
SEWER CLEANING AND INSPECTION CONTRACT 13
The following listing enumerates the major items of work included in the contract:
- Light cleaning, post-cleaning CCTV inspection, and disposal of sediment/debris for approximately 8,900 linear feet of 12 to 48 inch sewers.
- CCTV inspection for approximately 2,500 linear feet of 49 to 144 inch sewers.
- Cleaning, post-cleaning CCTV inspection, and disposal of sediment/debris for approximately 3,900 linear feet of 12 to 40 inch sewers.
- Removal of approximately 12 bulkheads that range from 12 to 36 inch in diameter.
- Installation of pipe plug in approximately 7 pipes that range from 12 to 36 inch in diameter.
A Non-Mandatory Pre-Bid Conference will be conducted on May 14, 2014.
Bid for this project will be procured in the open market with preference given for the utilization of local and local small business enterprises. See Instructions to Bidders for additional information.
The Davis-Bacon wage determinations shall not apply to this project.
Liquidated damages will be assessed for delay.
The District of Columbia Living Wage determination shall apply.
DC Water Owner Controlled Insurance Program will not provide insurance for this Invitation to Bid.
Bid documents are available at the Department of Procurement, 5000 Overlook Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20032. Sets of Bidding Documents can be procured for a non-refundable $50.00 purchase price each, payable to DC Water. Payment must be in the form of a money order, certified check or a company check. Documents can be shipped to Bidders providing a Federal Express account number.
The DC Water Blue Plains Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant is a secured facility. Persons intending to pick-up Bidding Documents are to contact the Department of Procurement at 202?787?2020 for access authorization.
For procurement information, contact Ms. DeNerika Johnson; email firstname.lastname@example.org, (voice 202?787?2113).
For technical information contact: DETS-Construction.Bid.Inquiry@dcwater.com
View DC Water website at www.dcwater.com for current and up coming solicitations.
Addendum No. 1 is issued. See attachment.