The following listing enumerates the major items of work included in the contract:
- Light cleaning and CCTV inspection of approximately 72,700 linear feet of sewers
- CCTV inspection of approximately 18,000 linear feet of sewers
- Combined CCTV/Sonar inspection of approximately 9,900 linear feet of sewers
- Sonar inspection of approximately 6,900 linear feet of sewers
- Inspection of approximately 700 manholes and structures inspection
- Heavy cleaning of approximately 16,200 linear feet of sewers
- Bucket machine cleaning
No Pre-Bid Conference will be conducted.
Bid for this project will be procured in the open market with preference given for the utilization of local and local small business enterprises. See Instructions to Bidders for additional information.
The Davis-Bacon wage determinations shall not apply to this project.
Liquidated damages will be assessed for delay.
The District of Columbia Living Wage Act shall apply.
Bid documents are available at the Department of Procurement, 5000 Overlook Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20032. Sets of Bidding Documents can be procured for a non-refundable $50.00 purchase price each, payable to DC Water. Payment must be in the form of a money order, certified check or a company check. Documents can be shipped to Bidders providing a Federal Express account number.
The DC Water Blue Plains Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant is a secured facility. Persons intending to pick-up Bidding Documents are to contact the Department of Procurement at 202-787-2020 for access authorization.
For procurement information contact Mrs. DeNerika Johnson; email email@example.com,
For technical information contact: DETS-Construction.Bid.Inquiry@dcwater.com
View DC Water website at www.dcwater.com for current and up coming solicitations.