The following listing enumerates the major items of work included in the contract but is not limited to:
- Permanent restoration of all paved and non-paved surfaces in Public Space
- PCC Base and Concrete Pavement
- Flexible Bituminous Concrete Pavement
- Pavement Milling and Overlay
- Traffic Paint; Epoxy and Polyester Line Striping
- Thermoplastic Pavement Markings and Traffic Signal Loop Detectors
- Cast in Place Concrete (Columns, Footings, Steps, Slabs, Retaining Walls,…etc)
- Concrete Sidewalk Replacement
- Surface Replacement of Asphaltic Concrete, Brick, Permeable Clay Brick Pavers and Stone
- Asphaltic Concrete & Stone Curbing
- Portland Cement Curb and Gutter; Brick Gutter
- Landscaping and Tree Planting; Tree Removal; Chain Link Fence; 4” Top Soil, Seed, Sod & Mulch
A Pre-Bid Conference will be conducted on August 27, 2014.
This project may be funded in part by the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). A Fair Share Objective for Minority and Women Owned Business Enterprise participation of this work has been established at 32% and 6%, respectively. The program requirements are fully defined in U. S. EPA’s “Participation by Disadvantaged Enterprises in Procurement under EPA Financial Assistant Agreements – May 27, 2008”.
The Davis-Bacon wage determinations shall apply.
DC Water Owner Controlled Insurance Program will provide insurance.
Bid documents are available at the Department of Procurement, 5000 Overlook Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20032. A sets of Bidding Documents can be procured for a non-refundable purchase price of $50.00 each, payable to DC Water. Payment must be in the form of a money order, certified check or a company check. Documents can be shipped to Bidders providing a Federal Express account number.
The DC Water Blue Plains Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant is a secured facility. Persons intending to pick-up bid documents are to contact the Department of Procurement at 202-787-2020 for access authorization.
For procurement information contact Mrs. DeNerika Johnson; email: DeNerika.Johnson@dcwater.com For technical information contact: DETS-Construction.Bid.Inquiry@dcwater.com
View DC Water website at www.dcwater.com for current and up coming solicitations.
Addendum No. 1 is issued. See attachment.
Addendum No. 2 is issued. See attachment.