DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WATER AND SEWER AUTHORITY
INVITATION TO BID
INVITATION NO. 140050
REHABILITATION OF SEWERS UNDER BUILDINGS PHASE 2
The following listing enumerates the major items of work included in the contract:
- Structural repair of sanitary sewer, combined sewer and stormwater pipes under buildings at 19 specific sites including installation of CIPP lining; chemical grout injection; shotcrete; and man entry grout (spot repairs). Pipes are circular, horseshoe, and egg shape ranging from 10 inch diameter to 108 inch height. Pipe materials include brick, RCP, and VCP.
- Installation of new manholes
- CCTV inspection and cleaning of sewers including root and debris removal
- Site 17 Sewer Investigation including CCTV with inclinometer, field survey, potholes
- Patching of holes and damaged pipe walls
- Flow monitoring and flow control including plug and release and bypass pumping
- Maintenance and control of traffic
- pavement and other surface restoration
No Pre-Bid Conference will be conducted.
This project may be funded in part by the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). A Fair Share Objective for Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises participation in this work of 32% and 6%, respectively, has been established. The program requirements are fully defined in USEPA’s “Participation by Disadvantaged Enterprises in Procurement under EPA Financial Assistant Agreements – May 27, 2008”. The Davis-Bacon wage determinations shall apply.
DC Water Owner Controlled Insurance Program will provide insurance.
Bid documents are available at the Department of Procurement, 5000 Overlook Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20032. Sets of Bidding Documents can be procured for a non-refundable $100 purchase price each, payable to DC Water. Payment must be in the form of a money order, certified check or a company check. Documents can be shipped to Bidders providing a Federal Express account number.
The DC Water Blue Plains Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant is a secured facility. Persons intending to pick-up Bidding Documents are to contact the Department of Procurement at 202-787-2020 for access authorization.
For procurement information contact Mrs. DeNerika Johnson; email ProcurementConstructionInquiry@dcwater.com, (Voice: 202-787-2113).
For technical information contact: DETS-Construction.Bid.Inquiry@dcwater.com. Please insert the IFB No. in the Subject Line.
View DC Water’s website at www.dcwater.com for current and up coming solicitations.
Addendum No. 1 is issued. See attachment.
Addendum No. 2 is issued. See attachment.
Addendum No. 3 is issued. See attachment.
Addendum No. 4 is issued. See attachment.
Addendum No. 5 is issued. See attachment.