DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WATER AND SEWER AUTHORITY
INVITATION TO BID
INVITATION NO. 150010
Sanitary Sewer Lateral Replacement FY15-FY18
The following listing enumerates the major items of work included in the contract but is not limited to:
- Emergency Repair Work of Sanitary Sewer Laterals;
- Repair/Replacement Work of 4-inch up to and including 12-inch diameter PVC Pipe Building Sewer Connection;
- Repair/Replacement Work of 4-inch up to and including 12-inch diameter PVC Cleanout Pipe;
- Sanitary Sewer Lateral CCTV Inspection;
- General Cleaning of Sewer Laterals;
- Chemical Root Treatment of Sanitary Sewers;
- Cleaning and Lining Process of Sewer Laterals (CIPP)
- Point Excavation, Repair and Backfill; and Test Pits
- Replace Street Sewer Wye or Thimble with Wye Saddle during the Installation of Replacement Building Sewer
- Reinforced Concrete Collars
- Replacement Work of Water Service and Lead Service Lines,
- Meter Boxes and Curb Stop/Curb Stop Boxes;
A Pre-Bid Conference will be conducted on April 22, 2015.
This project may be funded in part by the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). A Fair Share Objective for Minority and Women’s Business Enterprises participation in this work of 32% and 6%, respectively, has been established. The program requirements are fully defined in USEPA’s “Participation by Disadvantaged Enterprises in Procurement under EPA Financial Assistant Agreements – May 27, 2008”.
The Davis-Bacon wage determinations shall apply.
DC Water Owner Controlled Insurance Program will provide insurance.
Bid documents are available at the Department of Procurement, 5000 Overlook Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20032. Sets of Bidding Documents can be procured for a non-refundable $50.00 purchase price each, payable to DC Water. Payment must be in the form of a money order, certified check or a company check. Documents can be shipped to Bidders providing a Federal Express account number.
The DC Water Blue Plains Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant is a secured facility. Persons intending to pick-up Bidding Documents are to contact the Department of Procurement at 202-787-2020 for access authorization.
For procurement information contact Mrs. DeNerika Johnson; email ProcurementConstructionInquiry@dcwater.com
For technical information contact: DETS-Construction.Bid.Inquiry@dcwater.com.
View DC Water website at www.dcwater.com for current and up coming solicitations.
Addendum No.: 1 is issued. See attachment.
Addendum No.: 2 is issued. See attachment.