The following listing enumerates the major items of work included in the contract:
- Grit Facilities Basin Coating and Covers.
- Plant wide UPS Upgrade for Process Control System.
- COF Cafeteria Renovation.
- Biosolid Blending Facility
- Emergency Equipment and Materials.
- Process Facilities – Various Tasks.
- Specialized Services as per Task Scope.
- Time and Material Work on Emergency Task Work Order.
- Maintenance Support Work related to Sewage Treatment plant processes.
A Pre-Bid Conference will be conducted on May 11th 2016.
The Davis-Bacon wage determinations shall apply.
Bid documents are available at the Department of Procurement, 5000 Overlook Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20032. Sets of Bidding Documents can be procured for a non-refundable $100 purchase price each, payable to DC Water. Payment must be in the form of a money order, certified check or a company check. Documents can be shipped to Bidders providing a Federal Express account number.
The DC Water Blue Plains Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant is a secured facility. Persons intending to pick-up Bidding Documents are to contact the Department of Procurement at 202?787?2020 for access authorization.
For procurement information contact DC Water Procurement Dept. via email; ProcurementConstructionInquiry@dcwater.com
For technical information contact: DETS-Construction.Bid.Inquiry@dcwater.com. Please insert the IFB No. in the Subject Line.
View DC Water’s website at www.dcwater.com for current and upcoming solicitations.
Addendum No.: 1 is issued. See attachment.