The RFP solicitation for Miscellaneous Facilities Upgrade (MFU) - Phase 7, #180060 for Department of Wastewater Engineering ihas been posted on DC Water new vendor portal. Please follow below link to view the high-level synopsis of solicitation:
You must be registered in our New Vendor Portal to open and respond to the solicitation. Please visit below links for more information on vendor registration and viewing of bid documents.
The following listing enumerates the major items of work for MFU – Phase 7 contract:
• Nitrification Sedimentation Basins Joints Repair
• Stormwater Pumping Station at 1st & D Street SW
• Inflatable Dams Interim Upgrade
• Emergency Equipment and Materials.
• Process Facilities – Various Tasks.
• Specialized Services as per Task Scope.
• Time and Material Work on Emergency Task Work Order.
• Maintenance Support Work related to Wastewater Treatment plant processes
The project requires completion within 1500 consecutive calendar days.
This project is estimated to cost between $25,000,000 and $30,000,000.
Pre Conference meeting for this contract will be conducted on December 9, 2020 at 10:00 am.
All inquiries, questions, communications (verbal or written), and Request for Information (RFIs) regarding this solicitation shall be submitted via email only to DC Water POC as stated below:
• Name: Ma Kainnayi KoSun
• Title: Category Manager, Capital Programs.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No calls, correspondence, contacts, or any forms of communications shall be made to anyone other than this DC Water POC about this RFP.