**PRE-PROPOSAL CONFERENCE & SITE VISITS ARE COMPLETE
Mandatory Pre-Proposal Conference: Tuesday, May 26, 2020; ONLINE, starting at 9:00 am – 10:30 am. Please dial into the meeting using the dial-in information below OR use Microsoft Teams.
Note: if you do not have Microsoft Teams software or the link does not work for you, please use the dial-in information:
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
+1 202-753-6714 United States, Washington DC (Toll)
Conference ID: 899 234 098#
Site Visits are Highly Encouraged:
Thursday, May 28, 2020; in-person; 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
DC Water will host a site visit to two (2) sites starting at 8:00 am on the morning of May 28, 2020.
Two locations will be visited in the following order:
- Anacostia Water Pump Station: 1712 19th St SE, Washington, DC 20020
We will meet at Anacostia Pump Station at 8:00 am, Thursday, May 28, 2020. Refer to address to assist with directions to site.
- Upper Anacostia Pump Station: 708 Anacostia Ave NE, Washington, DC 20019
Please bring a photo ID for entry into each facility.
Social distancing and the DC Government Department of Health safety guidelines will be followed. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including safety shoes, hard hats, safety vest, safety glasses, gloves and face mask coverings should be worn during the site visits. We request that you limit the number of Attendees to two (2) individuals from your company. (Refer to attachment, "Contractor-Visitor Face Coverings Required Usage 5-18-2020 for acceptable face coverings/masks.)
Interested vendors must RSVP to Angelia.Allison@dcwater.com by 12pm, May 22, 2020 for participation in the Pre-Proposal Conference (Online) on May 26th and the Site Visits (in-person) on May 28th.
In your RSVP (due on May 22nd at 12:00 pm): please include the following:
- List the number of people attending both events, including each name and email address of each person from your company.
- Complete a "DC Water Visitor Pre-Authorization Form" for each person attending the Site Visits and email each completed form to Angelia.Allison@dcwater.com at this same time. This will ensure their admittance into the facilities are approved prior to May 28th Onsite in-person site visits. Refer to form in list of attachments included in RFP documents.
Pre-Site Visits Attachments:
- DC Water Visitor Pre-Authorization Form – must complete by May 22nd _ email to: Angelia.Allison@dcwater.com
- Contractor-Visitor Face Coverings Required Usage 5-18-2020 document - please READ for requirements