The RFP solicitation for the Potomac River Tunnel Advanced Utility Construction has been posted on DC Water's new vendor portal. Please follow the below link to view the high-level synopsis of solicitation:
You must be registered in our New Vendor Portal to open and respond to the solicitation. Please visit the below links for more information on vendor registration and viewing of bid documents.
The Project Scope requires the use of contractors approved by Pepco to build around energized lines/cables for construction of the following:
• New high voltage duct bank along Independence Ave SW (5,000 Linear Feet), between West Potomac Park and 14th ST NW.
• Trenchless crossing of Independence Ave SW (150 Linear Feet).
• New duct bank at Combined Sewer Outfall (CSO) 020 (300 Linear Feet), northwest of the Lincoln Memorial and west of 23rd ST NW.
• New duct bank at CSO 022 (500 Linear Feet), west of Rock Creek and Potomac Pkwy NW, near the Watergate.
• New duct bank at CSO 024 (100 Linear Feet), near the intersection of 30th ST NW and K ST NW.
• New duct bank at CSO 027 (200 Linear Feet), near the intersection of Potomac ST NW and K ST NW.
• New duct bank at CSO 028 (50 Linear Feet) and Pole, near the terminal end of Water ST NW, west of the Alexandria Aqueduct Ruins.
• New duct bank at CSO 029 (700 Linear Feet), at Georgetown University, near the Canal RD NW entrance.
Estimated Contract Cost / Duration: $9,000,000 to $11,000,000 / 550 Days