Contract Opportunity Forum
Back To Solicitations
Back To Solicitations
||Invitation No. 04-0150
Rehabilitation of Earl Place Pumping Station
The following listing enumerates the major items of work included in this contract Rehabilitation of Earl Place Pumping Station in Washington, D.C.:
· Replace approximately 400 ft of the existing force main.
· Replace of the existing metal roof panel and the entrance door.
· Repair concrete and provide waterproofing for the existing substructure.
· Provide two dry-pit submersible pumps and one sump pump along with all associated piping and valves.
· Provide one trash basket with guide rail, one backflow preventor and re-route city water line.
· Provide a new HVAC system.
· Provide a new single phase 120/240 Volt service, a welding plug for a portable generator connection, new motor controls and a new lighting system.
· Provide a new pump control system and a gas detection system.
Bid opening date is March 16, 2005 at 2:00 pm EST.
The project requires completion within 270 consecutive calendar days.
This project is estimated to cost between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000.
Bid Documents are available at the Department of Procurement, 5000 Overlook Avenue, SW, Washington DC 20032. Sets of Bidding Documents can be procured for a non-refundable $100 purchase price each, payable to DC Water and Sewer Authority. Payment must be in the form of a money order, certified check or a company check. Documents can be shipped to Bidders providing a Federal Express account number.
The DC WASA Blue Plains Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant is a secured facility. Persons intending to pick-up bidding documents are to contact the Department of Procurement at 202 787 2020 for access authorization.
This solicitation will be advertised in the open market with preference given to local, small, disadvantaged business enterprises.
The Davis-Bacon wage determinations shall apply.
DCWASA Owner Controlled Insurance Program will provide insurance.
This project is located in Southeast, Washington D.C.
For procurement information contact Ms. Tonia Butler via email at email@example.com , FAX 202-787-2042 or voice 202-787-2397.
For technical information contact Steven G. Hamburger via email at Steven_Hamburger@DCWASA.com, FAX 202-787-2453.
View DC WASA current and up coming solicitations on WASA’s website at www.dcwasa.com.
||Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Open Market with Preference Points for Certified Local and Small Business Enterprises
|GM Award/Execute Date:
|BOD Award/Execute Date:
- not specified -
||EMH ENVIRONMENTAL, INC.