Contract Opportunity Forum
Back To Solicitations
Back To Solicitations
||REQUEST FOR BIDS
Invitation No. 040300
Main and “O” Street Pumping Stations
Rehabilitation Contract 2,
This project includes the following items of work included in this contract for the rehabilitation of the Main sewage pumping station in Southeast, Washington, D.C.:
· Installation of Two Mechanical Screens and One Trash Rack
· Installation of Screenings Conveyance and Handling Equipment including a Belt Conveyor, Washer Compactor and Two Diverter Plate
· Installation of the Odor Control System and connecting Ductwork
· Installation of a HVAC Systems in the Screenings Area
· Civil/Site Work including Two Areaways and Garage Access Way Repairs
· Replacement of Electrical Distribution Systems in the Screenings Area
· Instrumentation and Controls Upgrades in the Screenings Area
· Architectural Upgrades including Airlocks, Isolation Walls and Door and Window Rehabilitation
· Structural Modifications including Slab Replacements, Wall Removals and Bypass Screen Room Roof Replacement
· Modifications to the existing Bypass Screen including Bar Rack Improvements, Control Panel Upgrades, Platform with Screenings Collection Hopper and Vacuum Removal System
The project requires completion within 780 consecutive calendar days.
This project is estimated to cost between $5,000,000 and $10,000,000.
Bid Opening Date is November 30, 2005 at 2:00 PM
Bid Documents are available Monday, October 31, 2005 between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. at the Department of Procurement Services, 5000 Overlook Avenue, SW, Washington DC 20032. Sets of Bidding Documents can be procured for a non-refundable $200 purchase price each, payable to DC Water and Sewer Authority. Payment must be in the form of a money order, certified check or a company check. Documents can be shipped to Bidders providing a Federal Express account number.
The DC WASA Blue Plains Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant is a secured facility. Persons intending to pick-up Bidding Documents are to contact the Department of Procurement at 202 787 2020 for access authorization.
This solicitation will be advertised in the open market with preference given to local small disadvantaged business enterprises.
The Davis-Bacon wage determinations shall apply.
DCWASA Owner Controlled Insurance Program will provide insurance.
This project is located in Southeast, Washington D.C.
For procurement information contact Ms. Faye White; email firstname.lastname@example.org
FAX 202.787.2042, (voice 202.787.2035) or Ms. Esther Butler; email email@example.com
FAX 202 787 2042, (voice 202 787 2036).
For technical information contact Steven G. Hamburger
email Steven_Hamburger@DCWASA.com, FAX 202 787 2453.
“DC WASA WANTS BIDDERS FOR OUR CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM”
For more information contact our Procurement Department at 202-787-2020 or View
DC WASA current and up coming solicitations on WASA’s website at www.dcwasa.com
||Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Open Market with Preference Points for Certified Local and Small Business Enterprises
|GM Award/Execute Date:
|BOD Award/Execute Date:
02/16/2006 - 06/30/2008
||WM SCHLOSSER COMPANY INC